Searching for Portland Rental Management? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
Please read the following policies. If you feel you might meet the guidelines for qualifying, we
encourage you to submit an application. An incomplete application will not be considered.
Portland Rental Management Rental Criteria
Each person 18 years of age or older must complete and sign an application and only the applicants may reside in the property.
If a co-signer is necessary, the co-signer must also complete and sign an application. The acceptance of a co-signer is not normal policy and is subject to individual approval or denial by Rent Portland Homes Professionals.
The denial of one applicant will result in the denial of the entire application.
To be processed and considered, a non-refundable processing fee must accompany applications and all applicants must have viewed the property.
The application will not be considered with missing or false information.
Generally, no more than two residents per bedroom.
$54.00 Nonrefundable Processing Charge for Each Applicant.
PAY ONLINE or CASH, MONEY ORDERS AND PERSONAL CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Once you have been approved, you will have 48 hours to pay a holding deposit of $500. This will be applied to your rent once you execute the lease agreement (within five business days of approval). If you fail to enter into a rental agreement, your $500 holding deposit will be forfeited.
CREDIT CRITERIA / CRIMINAL BACKGROUND / RENTAL HISTORY
At Rent Portland Homes Professionals, our Portland Rental Management company will obtain a credit report and Criminal Background check and rental history for each applicant and co-signer 18 years of age or older. Reports supplied by applicants will not be accepted.
CREDIT – A credit score below 625 could be denied or require additional deposit and co-signer.
Discharged bankruptcies are acceptable.
RENTAL HISTORY REQUIREMENTS
1. One year of verifiable rental or mortgage history from a current third party is required. Home ownership is verified
through the county tax assessor. Mortgages currently reflecting a past due balance will require an additional security
deposit equal to one month’s rent. Home ownership negotiated through a land sales contract is verified through the contract holder.
2. Rental history demonstrating residency, but not current third party rental history, will require an additional security deposit equal to 50% of one month’s rent or qualified co-signer. (Rental references ending 12 months prior to the date of application will not be considered current.)
3. Eviction-free rental history is required.
4. Rental history reflecting past due rent or an outstanding balance will be denied.
5. If a landlord gives a negative reference or refuses to give a reference, the application will be denied.
6. Three (3) or more 72-hour notices within a period of one year will result in a denial.
7. Three (3) or more NSF checks within a period of one year will result in a denial.
8. Rental history demonstrating noise or other documented complaints will result in a denial when the landlord would not re-rent.
Applicant’s gross monthly income must be three times the amount of the monthly rent.
Income will be verified from copies of the prior month’s pay stubs provided with the application or by a phone conversation with the applicant’s supervisor.
Self-Employed Portland applicants must provide the most recent tax returns and 3 months bank statements.
Unverifiable income will NOT be considered.
Government Issued Photo ID must be provided at the time lease/rental agreement is signed.
CONDITION OF MOVE-IN
Hours for lease signing are Monday through Friday, between 9:00 A.m. and 4:00 P.M., and Saturdays by appointment only.
All utility and garbage accounts, where applicable, must be transferred into the residents’ name as of the date of possession.
Security Deposits and first month’s rent are to be paid in cashier’s check or money order before keys are provided. (Daily rate will be charged if keys are delivered prior to date on lease/rental agreement).
Note: Some properties do not allow pets.
Your application will not be processed without the correct funds and all documentation attached!
If you feel you are qualified for the property after reading the attached Rental/Lease Policies, please
follow these instructions:
1. Your application will not be processed without the correct funds and all current documentation attached.
2. Fill out the application completely and legibly. Each person 18 years of or older that will be residing in the property. This Fee is non-refundable.
3. Reliable and legal documentation and telephone numbers are required to verify income.
4. If employed, you will need to submit a copy of your last year’s W-2 Two (2) of your most recent pay stubs.
5. If self-employed, applicants must provide the most recent tax returns and 3 months bank statements.
6. A copy of a photo ID, i.e.: Driver’s License, Military ID, etc., MUST BE SUBMITTED.
Applications will be contacted within 3 business days as to the status of their application.
Applications will not be denied because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, familial status or
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at ((503) 443-9331.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR APPLICATION