Submit a Maintenance Request
Please submit your maintenance request through your online portal. Note that requests are reviewed Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., except for holidays.
For emergencies –Call – (503)847-5590.
CLICK HERE for your online portal.
CARING FOR & MAINTAINING YOUR RENTAL!
- Ensure you are changing your air filters to prevent damage or disrepair to HVAC system every days. This also decreases your electric bill. Savings for you, less damage for us!
- Overloading appliances like the washer & dryer or the dishwasher can cause damage. Be conscientious and load appropriately.
- Regularly vacuum, clean up garbage & debris as necessary to prevent against carpet bugs, ants, roaches and other infestations.
- During the cold seasons please check your local weather for freezing temperatures and keep water running in faucets as needed, and outdoor spigots covered.
- Water and maintain the lawn as necessary, not letting the grass die from lack of care will both be easy on your rental deposit, and your eyes.
- Tenants are responsible for their own insurance; your landlord’s insurance will NOT cover your personal property in cases of theft or disaster. Renters insurance is highly advised.
- Please respect the neighbors and/or any quiet hours in place. Keep noise to a reasonable level.